Our approach and philosophy
Creativity - Innovation - Passion.... our tools of the trade !
Projects are driven by a passion for our profession and for perfection. Our creativity, which can be seen in the implementation of tailor-made, original solutions to the problems presented, stems from imagination and invention. The resulting innovations are inspired by open, curious and constructive minds.
Structural philosophy and professional ethics
Over the years, the engineered structures, buildings and installations have continually been developed whilst respecting the structural philosophy, the ethics and the quality of services established when the firm was originally founded by Robert Maillart. His work is recognised throughout the world as one of the greatest developments of the beginning of the last century in terms of the theory of structures and of reinforced concrete.
- Fib award for outstanding structures 2006-2010: a "special mention" was awarded to the project to replace the airport runway on the Ferney tunnel
- ECCS European Award for steel structures 2010: the Fontaine canyon bridge on Reunion Island won the award in the engineered structures category
Active role in professional associations
- SSEA Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects
- GAE Genevan Association of Engineers
- SUCE Swiss Union for Consulting Engineers
- IFSC International Federation for Structural Concrete
- IABSE International Association for Bridges and Structural Engineering
- SSCC Swiss Steel Construction Centre
- SURP Swiss Union of Road Professionals