BNP Paribas - Geneva
Architects: J.-M. Bondallaz
- full transformation of a building with 7 basement floors and 5 floors above-ground.
- installation of an auditorium seating 200 spectators between the 3rd and the 1st basements. 300m² of space free from bearers.
T ingénierie sa services
full engineering services according to sia 103 art 4.2 as specialised engineer including site supervision.
- major transformation of the building
- removal of 2 load-bearing pillars on the 2nd and 3rd basement levels with consolidation of the foundations using prestressed supporting beams.
- significant floor-openings made for 3 stairs-ramps.
- major transformations to the structure's stabilisation cage throughout the whole of the building.
construction: January 2006 - March 2007