Architects: Ugo Brunoni Bureau d'architecture
- building of 4 additional floors, including 2 at basement level, in the inner courtyard formed by 6 buildings constructed between 1875 and 1934, creating a retail area of around 2,400m².
- major repairs to all the residential buildings in the district.
T ingénieurie sa services
full engineering services as specialised engineer according to sia 103 art. 4.2
- transformation of parts of the basement, the ground floor and the 1st floor of the existing buildings;
- creation of large openings in the façades of the inner courtyard to connect the retail areas;
- reinforcement of the foundations;
- reinforcement of the flooring;
- existing structure in meillerie stone, wooden flooring, roof: wooden trusses;
- 50cm-thick moulded embankment wall to enable the 2 basement levels to be excavated to a depth of 10m below the water table.
design & planning: 1997 - 1998
construction: 1998 - 2000