housing foundations governed by public law
HBM Emile Dupont foundation
architects: Frei & Stefani SA
- constructing four 3 and 4 storey housing blocks offering a total of 68 3 to 6-room flats.
- partially excavated basements
- housing blocks sia volume: 23,560m3
- basement sia volume: 6,070m3
- net rental floor space: 5,760m²
T ingénierie sa services
full engineering services as specialised engineer according to sia 103 art. 4.2
- good quality ground without groundwater
- excavation on slope.
- stepped foundations with continuous footing under the walls and local pressure plates under pillars in the basement and reinforced concrete internal walls above-ground. metal poles on the south/west façade.
- peripheral walls of the north/east façade in 30cm-thick, load-bearing, insulating bricks.
- reinforced concrete slabs from the ground floor to the roof, tile lintel flooring on the underfloor space on the ground floor.
design & planning: 2003 - 2004