WIPO - Geneva
architects: Behnisch Architekten, Stuttgart
new 6-storey administrative building with
4 basements. 5 additional basements providing storage
T ingénierie sa services
managing the T ingénierie - schlaich bergermann und partner, stuttgart - E. Lygdopoulos group
full engineering services as specialist engineer according to sia 103 art. 4.2
- main dimensions of the building:
- 105 x 40m, with three 20 x 23m atriums along the whole length of the building.
- additional storage space: 91 x 17m. excavation volume: 120,000m3
- building's main load-bearing system in reinforced concrete: flat slabs, round columns and stabilization cores.
- steel atrium roof girders spanning 20m supporting a glass roof.
design & planning: 2002 - 2004
construction underway: 2008 - 2010